1 Studio opening times
1.1 Studio opening times and class times at the Studio may vary from time to time. Opening times and class times will be published by the Studio on our Website.
1.2 Off-peak hours are from 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday. Yoga and Pilates classes which commence during these hours are considered to be off-peak classes.
2 Yoga and Pilates classes
2.1 Drop-in Classes
- Class prices are based on duration of the classes; details of class prices are available on our Website and shall be such prices as determined by the Company from time to time.
- Payment is required prior to attendance of any drop-in class.
- The payment for a drop-in class is non-refundable.
2.2 New Client Offer
- The two week introductory offer gives a new client the right to attend unlimited yoga and selected Pilates classes during the two week period following the first class booked after purchase.
- This offer does not include attendance of Pregnancy classes, or courses and workshops.
- Once purchased the New Client Offer is non-refundable and non-extendable.
2.3 Class Packs
- Class packs are valid for any Yoga or Pilates classes between 60 minutes and 90 minutes in length.
- A Class pack must be purchased prior to attending a class and the payment is non-refundable.
- All Class packs have as noted below an expiry date from the purchase date:
• 5 classes 2 months
• 10 classes 3 months
• 20 classes 4 months
- All class packs can be extended once, up to one month from the date of expiry. The one month extension will start from the date that the extension fee (£10) is paid. Once the pass extension has expired any remaining classes will no longer be valid.
- Class Packs value is non-refundable and non-returnable and cannot be shared by anyone else or used towards any other treatments or purchases at the Studio.
2.4 Types of Memberships
- Studio provides 4 types of membership: Annual Peak Membership, Annual Off peak Membership, 6 months Membership and 3 Months Membership.
- Members subscribe to unlimited classes by monthly direct debit or autopay ("Membership").
- To qualify for the discounted monthly rate clients must provide credit or debit card details and agree to a minimum of number of months of membership, as stipulated by the membership title. The initial monthly payment is taken when signing up for the Membership with subsequent monthly payments taken out on the billing date of your contract.
- Any Member will forfeit their Membership if they fall behind their payments for more than 30 days.
- A Member cannot cancel their Memberships before the expiry of the the Minimum Subscription Period from the date of their initial payment.
- The monthly autopay annual membership is non-refundable and non-transferable and is not eligible for the concessionary rate.
- Annual Members may at the discretion of the Manager of the Studio, suspend their membership for a period of one calendar month, once, in any 12 month period.
- Membership fees must be paid irrespective of whether or not the Member uses the Studio’s facilities.
- After the expiry of the Minimum Subscription Period a Member may cancel their Membership at any time by written request to the Manager of the Studio, giving one calendar months’ notice from the desired cancellation date.
- If a Member does not pay their Memberships fees for the Minimum Subscription Period (or cancels their Membership during the Minimum Subscription Period) then the Company is entitled to charge the Member for any outstanding Membership fees in respect of the Minimum Subscription Period.
- Members agree and acknowledge that by agreeing to the Minimum Subscription Period, they are being given preferential rates by the Company and therefore it is fair and reasonable that the Company charges them for any payments as referred to above.
- After the minimum membership length of 12 months, membership is automatically renewed for subsequent months, unless cancelled by either the client or the Studio.
- Members shall be given no less than two weeks written notice of any increase in their Membership fees.
- Members who do not wish to accept a change proposed by the Company to the Terms and Conditions or to pay an increase in any Membership fees may cancel their Membership by giving written notice to the Studio. The notice must be given within 28 days of the date of the change to the Terms and Conditions or the date the increase in subscription fees takes effect. The Member giving notice must continue to pay Membership fees at the rate immediately prior to any proposed increase until the end of the notice period.
2.5 Booking rules for classes
- Classes can be booked on our Website, using Mind Body Connect App or by phone.
- All customers can book classes up to 2 weeks in advance and those on New Client Offers can book 3 days in advance.
- All customers with online bookings are required to sign into class a minimum of 5 minutes prior to the class start time. If you have not signed in by this time, or called to notify us that you are running late, your space will be opened up to allow drop ins and this will be treated as a ‘Late Cancellation’ (see 2.6 below) and your class will not be credited or refunded.
- When classes have reached their online booking capacity you can add yourself to the waitlist.
- If you are on the waitlist for a class you will automatically be allocated a space in the class once a spot becomes available, our booking system will email you a notification.
- Please remember that you must go to our online booking system and remove yourself from the class list if you cannot attend.
- Cancellation for classes received more than 3 hours before your booked class starts is allowed with no penalties. This allows waitlist students to be contacted and invited to the class. A new class can be booked in place of the cancelled class but payments are not refundable.
- Late Cancellation, within 3 hours of the start of the booked class, or a ‘No Show’ (failure to turn up for a class at all) will incur the following:
• Subscriber Members: Failure to cancel the class will result in £5 cancellation fee being charged.
• Class Pack Students: Will result in the deduction of the class from your pass.
• New Client Offer Students: If you book into a class and do not attend then this is classed as a 'no show' and you will need to pay £5 in order to continue the 2 week offer. If you acquire a second 'no show' then the offer will be terminated.
2.7 Workshops and Beginners Course Cancellations
- You may cancel any booking for a course or workshop up to 2 weeks (14 days) before the beginning of the event and you will be able to transfer the booking to another workshop or use against other purchases at the Studio. If you cancel a course or workshop with less than 14 days notice, no refund will be offered but you may transfer your booking to someone else. Please do this by e-mailing email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to cancel a course or workshop in the event of exceptional circumstances that means we are unable to offer the event as advertised or if there are insufficient numbers booked into the event for it to be commercially viable. Should this happen you will be given a full refund of fees you have paid or you can use the money against any other services or products.
3 Beauty treatments & therapies
- Bookings for treatments can be made over the phone or requested online.
- Requests submitted online by registered customers will be confirmed by the Company by phone or e-mail before they are accepted as bookings.
- If you are booking an appointment for the first time, your full contact details and card details will be taken to secure the booking.
- No payment will be taken from your card unless you miss an appointment or cancel within 24 hours of the appointment.
- If you provide your email, you will be sent a reminder email 24 hours before your appointment.
- We recommend that you aim to arrive at least 5 minutes before your appointment to allow enough time to complete our registration process.
- 24 hours notice is required to change or cancel an appointment. Please call reception on 020 8874 4500 or e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you fail to attend your appointment or you cancel within 24 hours of the appointment, you will be charged 50% of the booked treatment cost. Cancellations within 3 hours or No Shows will be charged at 100% of the treatment cost.
- The Company retains the right to refuse advance bookings without a deposit or payment in advance if a customer has a history of cancelling appointments.
4 Gift vouchers
4.1 Gift certificates/vouchers are valid for one year from date of purchase. These are non-refundable, and cannot used after the expiry date.
5 Customer Loyalty Card
5.1 For every £25 spent on beauty or Ayurveda treatments, customers will receive a stamp on their loyalty card.
5.2 Once twelve stamps have been collected, customers are entitled to 30% off one beauty or ayurveda treatment with in-house therapists.
5.3 The 30% discount cannot be applied to any packages or special offers.
6 Membership cards
6.1 Membership cards remain the property of the Company and the Company reserves the right to retain any membership card if there has been a defaulted payment by the Member concerned.
6.2 The membership card must only be used by the person to whom it is issued (abuse of this will lead to forfeiture).
7.1 The Studio is pleased to offer a 15% discount for students and pensioners on any treatments, drop in classes or class packs. The discount cannot be applied to memberships. Identification details can be provided online and confirmed at your first visit. For students your qualification will need to be reconfirmed each October.
7.2 Customers subscribing to the Studio's membership scheme are entitled to following discounts:
- Annual members (Gold Membership subscribers) are entitled to 15% off any treatments and 10% off Workshops.
- Six months members (Silver Membership subscribers) are entitled to 10% off any treatments and 10% off Workshops.
- Three month members (Bronze Membership subscribers) are entitled to 5% off any treatments and 10% off Workshops.
- Annual Off Peak members are entitled to the same benefits as Silver Memberships subscribers.
7.3 Discounts and special offers cannot be combined or accumulated.
8 Use of facilities
8.1 Customers are entitled to use the Studio’s facilities providing always that the Studio (with notice where practical), may at any time withdraw all or part of its facilities for any period for cleaning, repair, alteration or maintenance work or for any other reasons beyond the control of the Studio or the Company.
8.2 Children under the age of 16 may only use the Studio and attend classes if accompanied by an adult and when under their care and supervision, however the Studio reserves the right of refusal for any minor to practice according to clause 8.
8.3 Children age 7 and over may not enter the changing rooms or other areas reserved for the opposite sex, regardless of whether they are accompanied by an adult.
9 Fitness and health
9.1 Customers are advised not to undertake any strenuous physical activities without first seeking medical advice if they have any concerns over their physical condition. The Studio reserves the right to refuse access to any customer if, in its absolute discretion, it considers that the health of the individual concerned may be endangered by the use of our facilities.
9.2 Customers with the following conditions should not attend class: low/high blood pressure and cardiac irregularities. If there is any doubt, the customer should consult their doctor. Customers and their guests must notify the Studio of any circumstances affecting their health which may be exacerbated through continued use of the Studio.
9.3 Customers are required to follow the instructions of the teacher or therapist at all times.
10 Dress & footwear
10.1 Customers are requested to wear a form of dress appropriate to the practice of Yoga or Pilates. Footwear should be removed before entering either of the studios and left in the changing rooms or the footwear racks provided.
11 Safety & hygiene
11.1 Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
11.2 No crockery, glass or food is permitted in the changing rooms or in the studios. Only water in plastic bottles is permitted in the Studio.
11.3 No pets (except guide dogs) are permitted on the premises or grounds.
11.4 Fire exits, which are clearly marked, are there in the interests of safety and customers must not interfere with these doors for any reason.
11.5 In the event of a fire, Members are asked to make their way to the nearest available exit.
12 Personal belongings
12.1 To create a calm and uncluttered environment our studios are bag, coat and shoe free zones. Customers are requested to use shoe and coat rack provided, or the lockers in the changing rooms.
12.2 Personal belongings are brought into the Studio premises at the customer’s risk and the Company does not accept liability for any loss or damage whatsoever to such items.
13 General guidelines
13.1 Customers must at all times observe the Studio guidelines which may be notified to them from time to time and are requested to comply with any reasonable directions which the management of the Studio may issue to ensure the smooth operation of the Studio for the convenience of all customers.
13.2 Customers are required to give written notice to the Company of any change of address. Failing such notice, all communications shall be assumed to have been received by the customer within 5 days of mailing to the last address notified to the Company.
13.3 The Company reserves the right to refuse admission to the Studio.
13.4 The Company may assign the benefit of the Registration Form and a customer’s membership to a third party at any time without notice to the customer.
13.5 The Company may, if a customer so wishes, communicate with the customer by electronic mail (“email”). By providing an email address to the Company the customer consents to receiving email communications from the Company, including notices pursuant to the Terms and Conditions. The customer also accepts any risk that email may not be a fully secure and confidential means of communication. The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of communicating with a customer in this manner.
14 Limitation of liability
14.1 The Company cannot be held responsible for any service or equipment not being available for whatever reason. The Company reserves the right to make alterations to the types of facilities provided, without notice and in its absolute discretion and the Company shall not be liable for any loss occasioned by such alterations except in so far as the loss is by law incapable of exclusion.
14.2 It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that they are capable of the exercises involved in any programme or class they book to attend. Customers accept the risk of injury from performing exercises and are advised to consult their doctor prior to beginning any programme or class.
14.3 The Company accepts no liability for loss or damage to property or injury of the customers in the business premises or outside the business premises except in so far as such loss, damage, or injury is by law incapable of exclusion.