Aneta's Ayurvedic Cold Tips
New blog posts
It’s that time of year again, cold season. However, do not fear as our Ayurvedic therapist Aneta has pulled together some tips for dealing with various cold symptoms naturally.
- Cold - boil a teaspoon of dried ginger in a few cups of water and inhale the steam.
- Blocked nose - apply eucalyptus oil to the sides of your nose.
- Cough and sore throat - gargle your throat with a warm water with a pinch of salt and turmeric powder
- Cough with mucus - concoct a homemade tea of by combining boiled water with half a tsp of ginger powder, a pinch of clove and a pinch of cinnamon powder. Drink as you would any tea.
- Sinus congestion - apply ginger past to the affected area.
Finally, don't forget to rest. Let us know how you get on.